Specific Defect Advice

I need to know if its a problem?

If you have identified a particular issue to your property or the property you are considering purchasing, we can undertake a thorough inspection to identify the cause, and the necessary remedial action.

Where necessary, we will advise you on the need for specialist reports which may include timber specialists, drainage surveys, asbestos surveys and a structural engineer.